CLASS OPEN NOW!
Welcome to C601 Designing and Decorating Trays
This class opening in mid to late March 2018 focuses on several contemporary floral painting techniques and design. Grab your brushes and enjoy a full complete days of designing and painting with David. Create wonderful peonies, roses and blossoms while using a variety of flower painting techniques from half toned color to his wonderful shear techniques. Learn how to recondition and design on metal trays giving them new life and beauty. Finally learn how to achieve a professional finish that is sure to impress your viewers.
>Download all class materials and video lessons as desired.
> Registration allows you access to other videos and features within the Jansen Art System.
> Class Fee is $79.95 for 12 hours of video instruction and all downloads.
> Unlimited classroom access. You will have access as long as you want so take your time!
> Special refinishing video. Learn how to recondition a metal tray for new decoration!
> Prep and supplies needed will be posted below.
> Class is always running. Sign up and paint anytime and visit as long as you desire.
SAVE $20 by registering before April 20, 2018!
C601 Designing and Painting Trays Features
- Downloadable and Streaming Videos. You choose how you receive your videos.
- 6 - 1-2 hour videos with shown to complete painting. All steps shown in video.
- 1 videos on surfaces.
- 1 video featuring color mixing, tones and lighting control. Choosing artist palettes..
- 1 video on varnishing and framing the final painting
- Downloadable patterns AND videos for all paintings.
- Downloadable quick reference technique sheets.
- UNLIMITED CLASSROOM ACCESS... No time Limits, work at your own pace even if you take 10 years. :)
Student Comment About Our Classes
Then, let me say that this is by far the best class for the money I have
Teresa, Hawaii, USA
Join me for another new online experience. We are so excited about our new live online classroom. When inside the classroom, you can watch me create live paintings and ask questions that I can answer in real time. Really fun for you and our family here! If desired, you can send me photos of your work and we can help you in the live classroom. It is a wonderful learning experience that I am sure will advance your skills. Jessica and Martha will be joining us in the live classroom for additional painting fun. See you in November!