Welcome to 102 Art of Landscape Techniques
This class focuses on several historical and contemporary landscape painting techniques. We will paint at least 6 large scale paintings and 2 smaller studies. We will recreate some historical paintings studying the Hudson River painters and also other 20th century premier coup painters showing individualistic styles and color control.
Learn new indirect glazing technique. Limited palette painting. Learn new pigments and harmony control. Brush, and knife techniques.
Scale and perspective will also be discussed and shown with several examples. How do you create a beautiful composition for you own paintings? Let's learn some rules. So much more. We will have at least 6 LIVE classes with several extra question and answer sessions which our S101 class really enjoyed. Join us for several evenings of color, light and design conversations. We so enjoy those! See you for a summer of painting landscapes!
Class Fee is $199.95 for 14 weeks instruction and all downloads.
Click This Link To Register For the Class.
- Downloadable and Streaming Videos. You choose how you receive your videos.
- 6 - 2 hour live classes for questions and answers along with 2 compositions.
- 4 - 2-4 hour videos with 4 different Landscape composition painting lessons.
- 1 - 2 hour video on designing and perspective.
- 1 - 2 hour video featuring color mixing, tones and lighting control. Choosing artist palettes.
- 1 - live class with the opportunity for David to review your paintings and give some suggestions. Time as needed.
- Downloadable patterns AND videos for all paintings.
- Downloadable quick reference technique sheets.
Student Comment About Our Classes
Then, let me say that this is by far the best class for the money I have
Teresa, Hawaii, USA
Join me for another new online experience. We are so excited about our new live online classroom. When inside the classroom, you can watch me create live paintings and ask questions that I can answer in real time. Really fun for you and our family here! If desired, you can send me photos of your work and we can help you in the live classroom. It is a wonderful learning experience that I am sure will advance your skills. Jessica and Martha will be joining us in the live classroom for additional painting fun. See you in March!