S104 Art of Flowers and Floral Techniques
Welcome to 104 Art of Flowers and Floral Techniques
S104 focuses on several historical and contemporary foral painting techniques. An educational floral painting experience like we have never offered before. David shows a complete historical and contemporary artistic look at painting flowers and compositions. This class is like no other online class before. We filmed over 30 video lessons covering 400 years of floral painting techniques and looks. We will have several LIVE painting classes which will feature quick floral compositions and techniques.
Begin your floral studies with some of these subjects;
Dutch Floral and layered grisaille techniques,
Flemish Florals and Penumbra techniques,
French Impressionist - Alla Prima and Premier Coup Techniques,
We will then advance those techniques and apply them to some new contemporary floral arrangements.
We will also learn some additional contemporary floral techniques that are popular with today's artists.
Direct and Indirect painting,
Paint It Simply and Art of Painting Techniques,
Half Tone, Optical and Negative Techniques.
To paint flowers we also need some lessons on design and composition. Painting and designing work hand in hand so as we learn we will also study concepts of design and floral compositions.
We know many of you will also want to paint a variety of flowers. We have planned several lessons with varieties of flowers and then we will also have some extra classes where you will be able to request flowers and see how David would approach painting them.
YES.. You can join this class anytime. All lessons remain in the classroom, paint at your own pace!
> Class Fee is $399.95 for 12 months instruction and all downloads.
> Lifetime, unlimited classroom access. You will have access as long as you want so take your time!
> All video lesson can be downloaded for easy, anytime viewing.
>Classroom is Open and Lessons posted. Prep and supplies are posted in the classroom.
- Downloadable and Streaming Videos. You choose how you receive your videos.
- 50+ - 2 hour Streaming and LIVE classes for questions and answers along with 2 compositions. (you can download all lessons for personal use as needed)
- 4 - 2-4 hour videos with 4 different floral composition painting and design lessons.
- 1 - 2 hour video on designing and perspective.
- 1 - 2 hour video featuring color mixing, tones and lighting control. Choosing artist palettes.
- 1 - live class with the opportunity for David to review your paintings and give some suggestions. Time as needed.
- Downloadable patterns AND videos for all paintings.
- Downloadable quick reference technique sheets.
- UNLIMITED CLASSROOM ACCESS... No time Limits, work at your own pace even if you take 10 years. :)
Student Comment About Our Classes
Then, let me say that this is by far the best class for the money I have
Teresa, Hawaii, USA
Join me for another new online experience. We are so excited about our new live online classroom. When inside the classroom, you can watch me create live paintings and ask questions that I can answer in real time. Really fun for you and our family here! If desired, you can send me photos of your work and we can help you in the live classroom. It is a wonderful learning experience that I am sure will advance your skills. Jessica and Martha will be joining us in the live classroom for additional painting fun. See you in November!